Rugs, Curtains & Mattresses
Oriental rugs can be a gorgeous centrepiece of a reception room. Let us restore their original vibrancy with our special rug cleaning service.
Rugs are assessed for the risk of dye-bleed, and cleaned either in-situ or in our workshop as the customer prefers. Cotton fringes can be bleached to improve whiteness.
Our rinsing process using a gentle conditioner in plenty of hot water ensures that rugs not only look their best but also feel soft to the touch.
Silks and some especially delicate rugs may be safely dry cleaned.
- Power vacuumed, inspected and tested for the risk of dye-bleed
- Stains removed with gentle, effective processes
- Hot Water Extraction or Dry Cleaned as appropriate
- Conditioning rinse brings out colours - rugs feel soft to the touch
- Cotton fringes bleached to improve whiteness
- Work carried out in situ or at our workshop
Curtain and fine fabric cleaning
- Curtains, pelmets, swags and tails cleaned while they hang
- No need to take down and re-hang. No loss of privacy.
- Either 'dry' steam, effective on most fabrics, or solvent dry cleaning
- Suitable for all fabrics including cotton, velvet and silk.
- Either 'deep clean' or low cost 'freshen-up'
- Super-heated 'dry' steam or extraction cleaned
- Effective treatment for control of asthma and allergic skin conditions
- Cleans, deodorises and sterilises