All types of upholstery, including cotton, linen, natural velvet and synthetic velvet (e.g. Draylon), leather and suede effect. All safely cleaned to the highest standards.
Years of built up soil and stains are removed using our powerful machines and effective products.
Soft white towels used to absorb the last residues of dirt.
Fabric protector extends intervals between each professional cleaning and helps the layperson to simply remove most spillages and stains themselves.
Leather is cleaned and restored using a combination of manual application of gentle cleaning products, and a final mechanical buffing. A finishing treatment replaces natural oils and restores suppleness.
- Quick Dry Deep Cleaning
- All fabrics: cotton, linen, synthetic, velvet, Alcantara faux suede, Draylon
- All fabrics inspected, tested, brushed and vacuumed
- Pre-treatment worked in using gentle 'tampico' brushes
- Removes years of built up soil on head rests, seats and arms
- Hot Water Extraction with special tools and cleaning agents
- Fabric conditioning in every case
- Soft white towels absorb the last residues of dirt
- Most fabrics dry in 6 hours
- Inspected and tested for colour fastness
- Manual application of gentle but effective cleaning products
- Conditioning polish replaces natural oils and protects the leather.
- Mechanic buffer restores shine if required
- Soil and stain retardant, such as Scotchgard
- Prolongs the benefit of cleaning
- Applied to new carpets or upholstery, or immediately following cleaning
- Enables the customer to remove most spillages and stains